Q: Why are you here? (What are you going to do in the US?)你去美国做什么?
A: I will come to the US to attend an environmental field trip from July 20th to August 6th. Here is the invitation letter and program schedule.我去美国参加一个环保科学考察夏令营,时间是7月26日到8月8日。这是夏令营的邀请信和行程安排。
Q: What is this field trip about? Do you know what you will do in the trip?这个夏令营有哪些内容?你知道夏令营期间你要参加哪些活动吗?
Q: Why are you interested in this trip?你为什么对这个活动感兴趣?
Q: How do you learn about this trip?你是怎么知道有这个活动的?
A: My teacher introduces the program to us, and she encourages us to attend.学校的老师向我们介绍的,她鼓励我们参加。
Q: Do you know who the organizer is?你知道谁是这次夏令营的主办者吗?
Q: What do you plan to do in the future?你对未来有什么规划?
Q: Are you going to study abroad, such as in the US in the future?你将来打算出国留学吗?比如去美国留学?
Q: What will you do after the trip? Are you going to visit some other places in the US?这次活动结束后你会在美国参加别的活动吗?你会到美国的其他地方去旅游吗?
A: No, I will come back to China right after this trip.不参加其他活动了,这次夏令营一结束我就回国。
Q: What do you parents do? Why do you think they agree with your trip?你父母是做什么工作的?他们为什么同意你参加这个活动?
A: My father is a…, and my mother works in … They love me and they want me to realize my dreams. They believe that this trip can help me learn a lot about environment and nature. They are very supportive when I tell them of this trip. 我爸爸是…..,我妈妈是…….。他们非常爱我,希望我能够实现自己的理想。他们觉得这次活动能让我学到很多有关环境和自然的知识。当我告诉他们有关这次活动的时候,他们非常支持我。
Q: What is your current school? What is your overall performance at school?你在哪个学校上学?你的成绩怎么样?
A: I am in Grade *** in the *** School. I think I am good student, since I work very hard, and I want to go to the best college.我在××××学校×××年级××班。我是班里的××(职务)。我认为自己是个好学生,因为我学习很刻苦,我想上最好的大学。
(如果签证官继续追问
Q: In your mind, what is the best college?你觉得哪些大学是最好的大学?
A: Qinghua University, Peking University…清华、北大)
Q: Are you feeling a bit worried about your English?你担心你的语言吗?
A: Frankly yes, a little bit. But it is a good chance for me to practice and to learn from native speakers. The ENCSS will provide necessary interpretation services.坦率来讲,是有点。不过这正好是个机会让我练练英语,向美国人学习一下。主办方ENCSS会提供必要的翻译服务。
Q: Are you worried about any safety issues?你担心安全问题吗?
A: Not so much, since the jinghanguojizhongxin assures me that it will do everything it can to make it a safe and pleasant trip.这个不担心。主办方京翰国际中心明确表示他们会尽一切努力确保行程安全和愉快。
Q: Is there anyone else in your school who will go with you?你们学校有人和你一起去吗?
A: Yes. ×××is going with me.有的,×××。
A: No. I am the only one. As I know, there are students from other schools in different cities will go.没有,就我一个。不过我知道,其他地方的学校有学生参加这个活动。
Q: Have you booked the air ticket?你订机票了吗?
A: Not yet. After I get visa, the air ticket will be booked.还没有。拿到签证后会订机票。