求采纳呀呀!!!翻译了好久的~还加了点儿动作注释
R: Excuse me, do you mind? Every where else is full.
罗:打扰一下,你不介意我坐这儿吧?其他地方全满了。
H: Not at all.
哈:一点都不。
R: I'm Ron by the way! Ron Weasley.
罗:顺带一提我叫罗恩!罗恩 韦斯莱。
H: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.
哈:我叫哈利。哈利 波特。
R: SO it's true! DO you really have the?the?
罗:所以这是真的!你真的有那道。。那道。。
H: The what?
哈:那道什么?
R: The scar?
罗:那道伤疤?
H: Oh!
哈:哦!(拨开刘海)
R: Wicked!
罗:真棒!
Oth: Anything off the trolley dears?
另:推车上有什么想要的吗,亲爱的?
R: No, thanks, I'm all set.
罗:不了,谢谢。我已经准备了吃的。
H: We'll take the lot!
哈:我们全都要了!
R: Woah!
罗:哇噻!
H: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?
哈:比比多味豆?
R: They mean every flavor! There's chocolate, peppermint and also, spinach liver, and tripe. George sweared he got boogie flavored one once.
罗:这是可是名副其实的“多味”!你可能会吃到巧克力味,薄荷味,但也有可能碰上菠菜味,猪肝味或者内脏味。乔治发誓他吃过一种狂难吃的口味。
H: These aren't real frogs are they?
哈:这些该不会是真的青蛙吧?
R: It's just a spell. But it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 me self. Watch it! That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.
罗:这只是一个咒语。但这些卡片你一定会喜欢的。每个巧克力蛙包装里都有一个著名巫师的卡片。我自己已经有将近500张了。看!真是倒霉透顶。他们只有在开始的时候跳的好些。
H: I've got Dumbledore!
哈:我有一张邓布利多了!
R: I've got about 6 of him.
罗:我已经有6张他的了。
H: Hey, he's gone!
哈:嘿,他不见了!
R: Well you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic isn't he?
罗:你总不能指望他一整天都呆在这儿吧?顺带一提,这是斑斑。他很没用吧?
H: Just a little bit.
哈:有一点儿。
R: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?
罗:弗雷德告诉我了一个咒语把他变成黄色。想看看吗?
H: Yeah!
哈:当然!
R: Ahem?Sunshine?/font>
罗:嗯哼。阳光。。。
HG: has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's has one.
赫:有没有人见到过一只蟾蜍?一个叫纳威的男孩弄丢了一只。
R: No.
罗:没有。
HG: Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then.
赫:哦你在施魔法?让我们来看看吧。
R: Ahem. Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow Turn this stupid fat rat yellow.
罗:嗯哼。阳光,雏菊,甜奶油。将这只又笨又胖的老鼠变成黄色。
HG: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me. For example: Oculus Reparo. That's better isn't it? Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?
赫:你确定这是个真正的咒语吗?看上去不是很有用啊?当然,我只是自己尝试过几个简单的咒语但那些都起作用了。比如说:恢复如初。(对哈利的眼镜)看上去好点儿了吧?我的上帝!你是哈利波特!我是赫敏格兰杰。你呢?
R: I'm Ron Weasley.
罗:我是罗恩韦斯莱。
HG: Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. You've dirt on your nose by the way. Just there.
赫:幸会。你们两个最好换上长袍。我觉得我们就快到了。顺带一提你鼻子上有块脏东西。就在那儿。(对罗恩)
Hag: Right then. First years this way, please! First years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up! Hello Harry!
海格:一年级新生请上这儿来!一年级新生都别害羞了。现在就过来,快点儿!哈利,你好!
H: Hi Hagrid!
哈:嗨,海格!
R: Woah!
罗:哇哦!
Hag: Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me.
海格:好极了。从这儿上船。来吧,跟上我。
R: Wicked!
罗:真棒!
还是我来吧!!
辛苦手打啊,